Saints Of Jovaland: Part1 Saints Of Jovaland: Part1

A classic of our time

This will surely be regarded as THE flash film of the 21st century. One to be ranked alongside greats such as Tolkien, Lewis, and Tom Fulp (but slightly above all of them).

When's the big screen version?

Sidorio responds:

I think they're in the casting stage currently, since they want great actors from all over the world. I think they want to aim for a tentative 1010 release, in time to win all of the 2011 Oscars.

007 : Golden Gadgets 007 : Golden Gadgets

I love reviews too,

Which is why we should get together and have sex. Oh the flash. Brilliant. I'm sure it will be brilliant. When I watch it. Seriously though, I'm absolutely mouthwatering. Basically, everything was (will be) amazing. I love spy stuff!

Brentford Bob - Bus Brentford Bob - Bus

Humourous.

Ok.

No 1. It is NOT a rip-off. Gee, stop thinking about your cartoons and review the flash.

I thought the graphics were decent, the animation smooth and a nice, ironic choice of song. I could definitely emphasise with the sort of man that bloke was, living in a place very much like Brentford. It was also very funny. I think I enjoyed this more though because I could understand it. The only problem is the majority of Newgrounds' community won't. They should though.

alio-big-mac responds:

Thanks, im really glad you liked it, im hoping some people on newgrounds have missed a bus before and feel the irony to :D.

Jennifer and Glove Jennifer and Glove

I agree with the last three reviewers

What en epic! Forget Newgrounds, this kid could go to Hollywood. He could be the best. Who else could have thougt up the wonderful glove and Jennifer...OH! What a talent! I think in the next one you could put a finger puppet in there too. That would really work. Ok so there's my constructive criticism.

Dad and Son Talk Dad and Son Talk

Original, I'll give you that.

Hahaha, sick and twisted mate, but good enough to pass. I gave it a 2. Would have given it a 3 but it was just a bit too basic.

Graphics: Yeah they were well drawn, no background though. That's a point to improve on.

Style: While this made me cringe, at least it actually made me emote, which is more than I can say for most flash.

Sound: The voices were good, especially the kid's one.

Violence: Not really necessary in my opinion.

Interactivity: Same as above.

Humour: Once I had got over the horror of first watching it, I laughed I suppose.

Happy birthday Afro_Stud! Happy birthday Afro_Stud!

Ah,watching this flash gave me a warm int feeling

Or was it an outside feeling? Never mind, happy birthday Afro_Stud.

Wow the person before me gave it a 10...

P.S. Bahamut reply.

Murray responds:

I always reply to you kiddies!

-Bahamut

Retarded Viking #1 Retarded Viking #1

Haha what the hell?

I liked it for its randomness.

Jaimyman responds:

I love you. <3

She's Gone.. She's Gone..

Fantastic *sob* you made me emotional

What a song, what a message, you'll go places...*descends into tears*

WinterTime WinterTime

Wonderful choice of song

Really fitting song, got me a bit sad, graphics aren't very good, don't do sticks.

7/10

God Warriors God Warriors

Total OMFG!!!

I voice acted in this and I never even IMAGINED it would be this good.

Quality graphics, fantastic style, DUDE THIS ROCKS!!!